-
March 30th, 2006, 01:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I just saw a preview of an American Girl fashion show on WGN morning news! I think the morning news can only be seen in Chicago(sorry guys!). They had 4 girls-2 little girls modeling the Bitty princess and fairy outfits, a girl with Kirsten's winter outfit and another disabled girl with a walker(because it's for Special Olympics) modeling Felicity's blue Christmas gown.
There will be a fashion show for Special Olympics on April 1st near AG Place Chicago. Tickets are $40 each(donated to Spec. olympics). The show is at the Hilton right down the street from AG Place Chicago. I hope that the WGN news website will post a story/pics on their website.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 30, 2006 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks